Where can I purchase tickets?
- VIP and GA tickets are only available online here. You may also purchase tickets from The Depot Tavern (located next to First Avenue and 7th St Entry) or The Electric Fetus in Minneapolis.
I’ve bought tickets – now what?
- Check your email if you purchased tickets online. Be sure to check your spam as tickets are sometimes filtered there. You will be issued a wristband upon entry at Festival Palomino. All ticket sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
I bought tickets to Festival Palomino before it moved to Hall’s Island – now what?
- Your ticket will work automatically at Hall’s Island Park, there’s no need to do anything else on your end.
- If you have a question re: the relocation to Hall’s Island, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does my ticket allow me to leave and re-enter Hall’s Island Park?
- Unfortunately there is no re-entry to the park. Once you leave Festival Palomino, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
What is the age limit for Festival Palomino?
- Festival Palomino is all ages. Children under the age of 12 are admitted to the festival for free but must be accompanied by a ticket paying adult (2 children per 1 ticket paying adult).
What is included in my VIP ticket?
- Festival Palomino VIP ticket holders receive:
- VIP Lounge with seated section facing the Main Stage
- Private Cash Bar featuring beer and wine
- FOUR drink tickets for redemption at VIP bar (21+)
- Unique VIP catering menu available for purchase and VIP food truck access
- Exclusive Viewing Area in front of the two Main Stages
- Private bathroom facilities
- 2016 Festival Palomino t-shirt
- NOTE: No one under 18 is allowed in the VIP area.
How do VIP ticketholders get their 2016 Festival t-shirt?
- All VIP tickets purchased prior to August 20, 2016 will receive their festival t-shirt in the mail by the festival date. If you ordered on or after August 21, 2016 your festival shirt will be shipped the week of September 19, post-event.
- If you have any issues receiving your shirt, please reach out to email@example.com.
Are accessible tickets available?
- Yes, more info coming soon.
I won tickets – how do I get those?
- If you won tickets your wristbands will be available to pick up at Will Call onsite at the Festival grounds day-of show.
I have a specific ticketing issue. How can I get help?
- Visit the customer support section at the Front Gate Tickets website: support.frontgatetickets.com
What can I bring?
- Backpacks (Medium 20” tall 15” wide and 9” thick), small beach towels, one (1) 20oz plastic water bottle empty or sealed, sun block, lighters, cigarettes, sunglasses, cell phones, beepers, non-commercial digital and film cameras, hacky sacks, fanny packs, strollers.
What can’t I bring?
- Weapons, drugs, outside food and beverages, glass containers, audio recording devices, video recording devices, pets (service animals allowed) and chairs.
If chairs aren’t allowed where can I sit?
- Blankets are fine!
What happens if it rains?
- Show goes on rain or shine.
Will there be food and beverages for sale?
- Absolutely! Look for some of your favorite food trucks and beverages from Minneapolis and St. Paul. A full list of food and beverage options coming soon.
Are there free water stations?
- Yep! Empty water bottle not more than 24 oz. will be allowed in the festival to fill up at various water stations.
Can I use debit cards and is there an ATM?
- Yes, there will be ATMs available on site.
Festival Palomino is now at Hall’s Island Park in Minneapolis, MN.
- Hall’s Island is located in Northeast Minneapolis, offering beautiful backdrops of downtown Minneapolis, on the banks of the Mississippi River.Hall’s Island is located at 907 Sibley St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Get directions here.
Is there any public transportation?
- Yes! Take the light rail or bus to Hall’s Island – it’s very easy to find out the route with the Metro Transit Route Planner.
Will there be bike parking?
- Yes! We’ll have ample bike parking onsite. Bring your lock, lights, and ride safe with a helmet.
Where should I park?
- Please note there is very limited parking at Hall’s Island. We highly encourage you to walk, bike, skate, blade, run, or take public transit.
- Ride share services like Open Ride, Lyft, and Uber are great too.
Is there lodging available?
What time will the festival begin?
- Doors are at noon. Stage schedules are coming soon.
Is the lineup subject to change?
- Yes, the lineup and set times are subject to change.